Monday, May 08, 2006

Its My Blog And I Know What The Fuck I'm Saying!!

To all my regular visitors, my homies, my peeps, I've just had another blogger refer to me as ignorant. Here we go! You know what that makes me want to do. SNAP, CRACKLE, and POP!! But I will try to conduct myself in a civil matter.

Olawunmi decided to read one of my old post from August 25, 2005. When he read this...
"5. Tell the random Nigerians who find me through yahoo to step the fuck off, yes I know I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen but I am still not going to marry your black ass. What the hell man, I watched Hotel Rwanda they ain't about to mistake my yellow ass for no Tutsi."

He responded with...
"you're just ignorant. we don't have tutsis in nigeria!!! damn. don't know whether to laugh or cry!"

Now he has alleged that I, NameLiar, the bossiest of bosses is ignorant. Normally as a boss I would just say "FUCK YOU, YOU LIMP DICK PUSS ASS MUTHAFUCKA," but I will refrain from using such words and explain what I said for all the people on the short yellow bus.

First, I very well know that there aren't any Tutsis in Nigeria. (Then again there could be its called migration, we have Tutsis here so how far fetched is it to believe that there are some in Nigeria) I know the Tutsis are from Rwanda. The movie is called Hotel Rwanda...lol...common sense tells me that if I knew nothing else.
However, when I said that they weren't about to "mistake my yellow ass for a Tutsi" I was implying that if a color war broke out and Nigeria split into two sides light verses dark I wasn't about to be mistaken for anyone else.

Now I don't know if the lighter skinned Nigerians are grouped or if they have a name but I used the name Tutsi because everyone here or shall I say I believe the majority of my regular readers know that the Tutsi represented the lighter skinned Rwandians. I am also aware that there are more distinctions between the Hutu and the Tutsis but lets not even go there.

Second, it was a joke. Jokes don't have to be fact, if they were they would be called just that a fact. A joke is something that was started or is based in truth but is twisted into an obscure view. In other words lighten up.

Now let's get down to the real problem. What are you going to do about those damn Nigerians who harrass me on Yahoo. I mean what are you going to do about their ignorance on the topic of American culture, or better yet the African American culture, just because they tell a black woman she's beautiful doesn't mean she belongs to them or even wants to belong to them. LMAO! You know I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

I think that was very civilized for me, I've been known to say worse in the mad real world.

13 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Oh shit...let's not get you started...but you know I want you to kick it off....*lol*

I love when you go hard on a muthafucka....

3:15 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

First of all you gave dude waaaaaayyyyyyy too much comentary! If he can't take a joke or even recognize one when he sees or hears one....F(*)**k Him!

That's 'freak' by the way...:)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Apparently he aint got a sense of humor. And Olawunmi is that same mofo who.... anyway. Moving right along.

Occasionally you have to break it down for a mofo in the Mad Real World. Nicely put.

7:11 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

I wonder why it is so hard for folks to talk a joke...probably becuase they see your joke as true.
But for real...why do they always ask for you to be they wife?!?!? HA!
Holla!

8:54 AM  
Blogger James Manning said...

Sista, I get the same problem. I point out to a white person that what the wrote was based on a white supremacist philosophy and they think I'm calling them a racist. Nah, I just said you said some that would normally come from the mouth of a racist. Then this same individual gets mad becuase I do a post on top ten white chicks and I give them Ho potential ratings and pimp potential ratings. Shits a joke, man.

I like ya blog... keep it real.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

let him have it, girl!!! LOL

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Came via Mz Dee Dee.

That Nigerian guy certainly pissed you off. I remember one of my coworkers sent me a link to a blog where this skinny model cussed me out real good on her blog for one of my posts. The way how I see it everyone has an opinion and that's what a blog is for to share your opinion. If they don't like it, dont't read it!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Mrs A. said...

WHOA!!!! first time thru here, but i certainly feel you on people getting all peeved by posts here in the blogiverse. i've even had to shout out some of them myself...but at the end of the day...it's your blog!!! i think (in a roundabout way) he was aknowledging your joke at the end cuz he did say he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so maybe he did catch the humor...i dunno....just passing thru :-)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Eggs were broken, omeletes were made.

KZ

2:41 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

shyt...don't change because of us...say what's the first thing that comes to mind....GIMME DAT GANGSTA SHYT!!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

wow, i just saw this.

for the record, i got the joke, and i was just messing with you, hence my concluding by saying i didn't know to laugh or cry.

i thought your post was completely hilarious, even that bit, which was clearly intended to be flippant. but what's wrong with pointing out an obvious error, even in jest?

yes, i said, "ignorant" but i meant it in the most good-natured way, just as you would say, "you're crazy" or "you're mad" to someone who said something really funny. its only an insult if you feel slighted by it, perhaps if it touched a nerve?

i respect your right to say what you want, but what happened to giving people the benefit of the doubt, especially when belligerence isn't implicit in their own words?

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home