Tuesday, May 02, 2006

That Ain't The Shit You Say To A BOSS!!!

Alright first if you haven't heard Kelis' new song "Bossy" then you won't understand why I call myself a boss...Download it...It's my Spring/Summer anthem for now.

Anywho, let me tell ya'll what went down with this new nigga I'm hollerin' at. We chillin' at my house watching a little TV all snuggled up when the commercial for the new Tomb Raider video game comes on (don't fucking start on me about playing video games). Anyway, I'm all like "oooh I want that!" Like a little ass kid and do you know what this nigga has the nerve to say to me. No don't try to guess I'll tell you. He says, "Oh I guess you will buying that with your next check."

WTF!!! I repeat WHAT THE FUCK!!! I play it cool and say, "Nah I have to pay bills with the next check." He replies, "Well you can get it with the check after that." Hell nah muthafucker. I don't believe this nigga. I can get it with "MY check." What the fuck does my check have to do with anything. Alright so now I'm pissed off and you know that nigga didn't get any pussy and still hasn't gotten any. I'm givin' up the good shit and this nigga wants to get all stingy. FUCK THAT or shall I say NOT!!!

Just to make sure I'm not crazy...If your significant other showed a major interest in anything...would you attempt to get it for them? Fellas if ya girl was up in arms about a video game would you grab it for her? Well if ya girl was me...lol

I tell you somebody always creates a situation where I have to let off a little steam in the mad real world.

10 Comments:

Blogger mrs.tj said...

Ooohhh Weeee!
If I say I am thirsty ol boy better ask Sprite or Kool-Aid.

I do too much for my man, so I know he better be doing too much for me. If he gets a glimmer in his eye at something, I'm running out the door. We are parttome partners...so i have no problems.
Holla!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Chronicles Of The Sexy Fat Chick said...

Dude is tripping. I would have thought the same thing WTF my check gotta do with me wanting the game. And of why the hell you concerned about my check. Love the blog. I'll be back, oh and check me out.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

*Dee~Dee making the sound of a STEAM ROLLER...*

Manolo or Choo...is all better be on his mind!

Some men are just babies!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

He betts be coming up with that video game or else....

8:36 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Why the hell is that handicapped sign by the word verification?

8:37 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I don't know the whole story. I have 2 questions: How long have y'all been kickin'? and How often do you do that?

My answer depends on the answers to those questions.

KZ

8:44 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Thanks Ladies for the support.

Zed we've been dating for 2 months and that is the first time I've ever done anything like that...actually I didn't do it because I wanted him to buy it I was just truly excited about the game's release. But when he said what he said the pimp in me noticed and it made me say WTF!?!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

His dumb azz would of been better off saying nada! Men can't seem to figure out when to speak and when to shut the fuk up!!

You should of said "remove foot from mouth so that you can use foot to step through the door...inother words BOUNCE!"

5:28 PM  
Blogger Olawunmi said...

in a minute! lol. what shorty wants, baby gets. that simple...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, where's whatcha do: throw some pussy on that nigga real tough, make that negro scream your name, and I bet tomorrow, you gone have your video game, plus lots of other shit from now on.

But like Zed said: you gotta get that nig "pre-nut" - that way, he'll be eager to please your every whim and fancy 'cuz then he'll know he gone get some good kitty kat later on...

Don't do the nigga too bad, okay, Name?

Oh yeah, you don't ever come visit me...

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home