Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Not For The Faint Of Heart!!! Trust ME

I'm sitting here in my apartment mad as hell. Evil and hatred want to spew from my tongue like the evil bitch in the exorcist. Grab a shield here comes the vomit.

I talked to a drug dealer last night. Some nigga named Marcus. Is it just me or are drug dealers the most philosophical muthafuckers on the planet? This "man" had the nerve to say that a wise man once told him...STOP..."a wise man told him" what, was this muthafucker kicking it with Gandhi last night? And if he was kicking it with a wise man I think the first thing he would have told you was to stop selling drugs...RIGHT!!! Anywho who gives a fuck about him...I'm so disgusted with the percentage of black men who sale drugs I don't give a fuck what the rhyme or reason.

My best friend is having a mental breakdown or so she says and she is dragging me with her...while everyone is checking her ass I'm the one about to crack...or maybe not I have enough sense to vent here.

My computer sucks I swear it is on crack. I hate it...that's why I am typing hard as hell on you now you little piece of shit...fuck ya memory and your hard drive ya two dollar hoe.

My aunt asked if I was going to vote...I don't even want to talk about that shit.

The dating pool sucks...congrats to all the married people but then again with all the cheating and down low shit no fucking body is safe...Watch ya ass, AIDS is a muthafucka and the stats are ridiculous...makes you want to put your shit on lock...condom my ass. Hi I'm paranoid anyone care to join.

So if you've read this much of what I've written you might as well know what I really feel like writing is "AHHHHHHHH! FUCK YO COUCH NIGGA FUCK YO COUCH!" *NameLiar jumping up and down on brand new white sofa*

This has been another public breakdown to join with those of Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and all of the other crazy bitches who have no real reason to have a breakdown...Thank you and goodnight.
P.S. I killed AimHigher.
Hide-dee Ho in the mad real world.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

relax

relate

release

7:53 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I knew you killed Aim!

KZ

10:47 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

DAMN.

Ditto what Hassan said. I've been there Name...Just BREATH!!!!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Hey Name!

Welcome back.

I see you're going off on a nig, as usual. Just keep it real in the Mad Real World...

7:03 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

People still do that...selling drugs? I thought that went outta style...who knew!

Love the post...thanks for the laugh!

7:44 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

You gotta love the writer breakdowns! We should do more of them cuz they feel soooooo dang good!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home