Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Okay I Think I Have Narrowed It Down.

Alrighty it seems as if everyone (except Zed) thinks I should treat myself to a good ole' spa treatment. I like that. I've also come up with a few ideas myself.

1. Spend money on shit I need like: a new cell phone, glasses (all I wear are contacts), clothes, etc.

2. Spend money on shit I don't need like: a bass guitar (I already have a lead guitar), a PSP...Playstation Portable for those who don't know the lingo...lol, sunglasses, a.k.a. fly shit.

3. Buy myself a ticket to go see the play Wicked.

4. Get Drunk and watch "How To Lose A Guy in Ten Days" butt naked on the couch...lol

5. Find me a nigga and bang the hell out of him...in a sexual manner...lol

6. Rent a fly ass automobile and stunt for a few days like I could actually afford that bitch.

7. Go to some "classy" restaurant and eat a "classy" meal with friends and family. That's just classy...lol

I just don't know what to do with myself in the mad real world.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Have a ball and just do everything that you can. We never seem to take care of ourselves. Always an excuse involved..

8:53 PM  
Blogger BrownSugga said...

is today your birthday? happy birthday

6:28 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

10:24 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I called Saturday

I called Sunday

I called again, because I got InsanelySane's ass out of seclusion and I wanted to celebrate...

You weren't around.

And now I feel a little void because we didn't get that chance...

So now I owe you one.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Did I miss it yet?

*Deeds feeling a little sad at this point*

Make an APPT at Spahhs...wonderful place:)

3:45 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

ROFL!

6:53 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Oh shit! You had a b-day yesterday. Congratulations Bday girl!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I'm so friggin' late. Happy Belated yungsta!

KZ

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home