Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Almost Had A Fit (Doing Something I Had No Business Doing)

I almost lost my cool last night...okay I did in fact loose my cool last night. Let's set up the scenario.

I'm in my room with this hot negro....lol. Things are getting a little hot and steamy. *Ding Dong* Somebody's at the door. Its my best friend with her hollering baby....I'm thinking to myself..."No, no, not tonight, beat it!" Of course she didn't beat it, she came in, sat down, and fell asleep on the couch.

Now as most of you know I don't live alone. I live with my mother and 3 sisters. They were all tucked away except for one sister whose boyfriend was over. At first my sister and her boyfriend were in the front of the house in the computer room but then when the hollering baby came they moved to the TV room which is towards the back of the house and just so happens to be one room away from mine. So I had to stop what I was trying to do which pissed me off.

You know you get mad when you are about to get some and then can't. I was so frustrated. Then I decided to play the let's just do it quietly game...that wasn't exactly fun...like five times in mid-stroke we had to stop because the floor creaked outside my room. I was like "FUCK!!" I actually had a tantrum in my room. But finally after a lot of sneaking we got it done and I actually had an orgasm and it was great....suck on that suckers!! Hollering babies and all the interruptions I still came out on top...literally...lol

I gots to get mine in the mad real world or else I'm not a happy camper.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Good for you.

Now write the instruction manual for the rest of us...

Please?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

You crazy!!

The adventure prompted your orgasm, GREAT!!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Gone, girl. Getcha groove on! I aint mad atcha!

For a minute there, I was gonna start the APB action 'cuz you had gone MIA. Now I see why...

Fass ass heifer! LOL!

6:40 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

LOL! I am queen at getting it done quick and quitely! HA! On the bedroom floor, or in the bathroom! Oh Lawd!
Holla!

2:11 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

LMAO

this post reminds me of how painful it can be trying to get some ass quietly.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home