Monday, March 06, 2006

Overexposed!

Ya girl has a page on blackplanet. Don't ask. Check out what men really want me to respond to...Wait first read what I say on my page...go to blackplanet.com my screen name is MsNeo-Soul. If you have the time, if not I'll wrap it up for you. It basically says I'm educated, funny, and don't have time for any bullshit. And this is what I get in return.

WELL I WAS READING YOUR PAGE AND AM FEELING YOU SO CAN YOU READ MINE AND GET BACK TO ME PLEASE LOVE MR.WILD(Age: 24)

HEY SWEETIE! HOW ARE YOU? I AM TRYING TO MAKE A FRIEND! CAN YOU BE MY FRIEND? HOLLA BACK.....(Age:Unknown)

I think I know you, you work at leamington's food. I remember trying to holla at you about a year and some ago. I still see you now when I come up there. (Age:23) Mistaken identity...I don't work there fool.

if interested and a freak holla back (Age: 25)

hello baby how are you doing i am fine im very single and freaky but that not want i want so how come you are single please write back very soon im from waterloo iowa (Age:35)
I wrote him and said, "Hi, how are you?...why are you single?" He responded with.
hey thanks for writeing me i am single cause the women say that i am to ugly and some just do not like me at all so that why i want to try you if you give me a chance with you please i think you look very nice and you deserve some one like me in your life please write back.
Yeah I really deserve an ugly man in my life...Thanx buddy, I just feel all warm and tinga-lee inside...how bout we get married...Crazy mutha...I hope you can feel the sarcasm, its very heavy in my mind...lol

WHAT IT DO MA DAMN U LOOK SEXY AS HELL IM SAYING COME HOLLA AT ME 1(Age:21)

That was just the tip of the iceberg folks. I'm trying to figure out how
is that supposed to attract a woman. I tell you it is truly hard out here for a pimp. I'll keep, keepin' on in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger MZPEACH said...

ROFL.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Ugly cats need love too. Trust me I know.

KZ

7:13 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Thank you for reminding me why I'm obstaining from dating online.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

So glad that I have been married too long...I hated dating. Too many crazies out there!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home