Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lettin' Off A Little Steam...

I know I have been tagged...a long long while ago...I'm gonna get to it. My internet was down and as I've stated before my computer is a crack whore. Anyway I have to get this off my chest before I attempt to do the tag.

This nig...don't use the "N" word, but I really think he is a nig...okay forget it. Why fo' this nigga I ain't talked to in ages popped up today on yahoo...peep the conversation.

Sidney: Hey, How are doing?
NameLiar: I'm great and you?
Sidney: I'm doing good.
NameLiar: I'm glad to hear it
NameLiar: Its been a while since I've seen you online
Sidney: Yes, I know I been busy.
NameLiar: I feel you
Sidney: So, what have you been up to, lately?
NameLiar: Nothing much really
NameLiar: mostly work
NameLiar: trying to keep to myself...tired of BS
Sidney: Yeah, I know what you mean.
NameLiar: So how is Indiana treating you?
Sidney: It's alright, nothing fabulous. And you.
NameLiar: Chi-town is quickly warming up which is usually when all the fun begins
Sidney: well, it's kind of cold. So, how's the family?
NameLiar: the family is fine...how about yours?
Sidney: Everything, still the same. (Pay attention)
NameLiar: I feel you
Sidney: What's a good time for us to hang out?
NameLiar: I don't know
NameLiar: when are you coming to the city?
Sidney: Maybe, tomorrow. Why?
NameLiar: because you said when? so I figured whenever you come to the city
NameLiar: tomorrow isn't good for me tho'
Sidney: Why is it not a good time for you?
NameLiar: busy
NameLiar: Church and work
NameLiar: u going to church?
Sidney: Well, I just seeing how you were doing. I have to go now, my fiance' and are are going out for the day.
NameLiar: wow u got a fiance?...lol
NameLiar: well good luck
NameLiar: later

Now all of a sudden, since I was busy he has a fiance...I just laughed. The nigga really needs to quit. All these pussy muthafuckas in the mad real world.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Good to see you back up in here posting and thangs.

You need a flush... get them crab ass nig... wait

"so-called brothers"

outta your system.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

WTF DID I JUST READ? I TELL YOU MA...THEN NIGS WANNA SAY WE ARE THE ONES THAT PLAY TO MANY GAMES. I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE YOU MENTIONED CHURCH MYSELF...BUT GLAD YOU FOUND HIS END OUT SOONER THEN LATER.

LET'S DO WICKED SOON CHICA...OKAY?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

That nigga ought to be ashamed of himself.

And he probably really does believe he has a fiance'. Boy, Name, I tell 'ya...

11:55 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

the hell was that blanka trying to do...that's funny...

1:21 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Aagghhhh! He is foul!
Holla!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home