Friday, April 21, 2006

If This Bitch Calls Off One More Time!!!

I'm awaken by a loud ass ring. I assume it is one of my mother's friends since she is the only one who is normally up at this hour, but no. Its my supervisor. "Millie I need you to come in this morning Ms. Kiss-Ass called off." Awe hell nah...every fucking time I get a break this bitch calls off. Even when we work opposite shifts (she opens, I close) she calls me talking bout can I come in she needs to leave early. Fuck that if your ass can't work your hours you need to step down to part time.

I'll tell ya'll what's really going on. Ms Kiss-Ass was doing just what her name implies, kissing a whole lot of managerial ass in hopes of a greater raise or promotion. SIKE!!! Whitey handed it to her straight, told her she was a nigga just like the rest of us. (I really don't consider myself a nigger but for the purpose of this story it seemed the appropriate way to describe how whitey looks at us)

So she thought she was gonna be taking my supervisor's job. I was like hell nah if she does that then I'm quitting I can't work for that bitch, she has the nastiest, smart-ass, talk down to you tone. Well evaluation day finally came and they told her that if ...I repeat IF they promote her they would promote her out of the store and if again with the IF...If they did promote her it wouldn't be until September. This was from her mouth, this is what she said they told her. I was like DAMN they treated her ass. (Can you infer from the context what treated means...its not a treat at all...lol)

So anyway every since then she has been calling off and leaving early and showing up late. Obviously the bitch isn't happy...poor baby, but guess what I'm not coming in to cover her ass...FUCK THAT! I got the same number on my evaluation that she got, a four and I didn't have to kiss any ass or do any extra work so I'm not about to start.

I hope this bitch kicks rocks in the mad real world.

10 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

LMAO!!!!!! I DIDN'T GET PAST THE TITLE....HOLD ON I'LL BE BACK!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Sorry ass bitch! And a fuckin' whiner, too.

Maybe she needs to promoted "out of the store". Bitches like that make you miserable because they can't get they way, and then they wanna try to bring you down with them. She would clock her sick ass out for good and just not come back.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I love when you snap on folks...*lol*

3:34 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Yeah, we miss that.

Keep snapping off but remember...

Got's to get that yaper, underdig? Ya' smell me? Continue to flamboast and I'll keep shaking them dreads...

Gratifying.

6:01 AM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

How are you losing all that weight?..lol. Good for you girly. Yeah, I noticed how skinny your face has gotten :)

12:28 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

GA Peach I wish I was losing some weight I think it is just the black and white photo playing tricks on ya...I'm just as chunky as I ever was...lol...Or maybe I should say super thick...girl I'm just as super thick as I ever was...lmao!

1:36 PM  
Blogger mrs.tj said...

Hey! I found your site thru Insanely Sane's site. Love it!

ps...I'ma start taking ALL my pics in black and white...;-)
Holla!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU SPOSED TO SNAP! FROM NOW ON, SNAP JUST LIKE THAT!

4:42 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

sorry ass...i would've caller id the boss...find somebody else to do ms.kiss-ass work for the day...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I'm loving the new profile pic...

I see you got your eyebrows done...*lol*

Looking good. How is your hair? I'm so mad Osama's fucked up my hair. My shit won't nap back up...its all fine and shit, I hate my hair, I should cut it off...

Yea how are you losing all that weight, your face is slimmer, Oh, I know, you been burning calories in the bed...*lol* I need to get on that workout regimen, shit...*lol*

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home