Thursday, February 16, 2006

THANX!!!

I just wanted to tell everyone thanx for all of the happy b-days. I spent my birthday with friends and family. I did the classy thing...had a classy meal, with a little classy conversation (we talked about tracing our African roots through our DNA...I watched a documentary about that the other day). I also spent some dough on some fly shit.

AND OH MY GOD...I think I might have finally found the fur I was looking for...I've been wanting this thing for three years. I may have found it, a friend just filled me in on a spot. I'll keep you posted.

Let the 24th year begin in the mad real world.

6 Comments:

Blogger NameLiar said...

Girl I've been wanting a fur jacket vest type thingee with a hood for the longest...yeah big pimpin' in that mug fo'sho

1:15 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

lol. Yousa all around pimp.

2:30 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMELIAR! Sorry I missed it; sorry I've been incog-negro lately. Much going on but "Yea!" it's your birthday.

I decided, when I have the money, I'm buying a fake fur. Not so much because I'm against real fur, I'm more against real fur money for something I'll get to wear 2-3 times a year. I'll take the label "frugal" over "cheap" thank you very much! :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Happy Born Day. ;o)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

I miss my mills ya'll...and that's what's up!

Glad your BDay was poppin!:)

2:57 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

Happy Belated Birthday ...

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home