Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I've Officially Lost My Mind

Guess who is going to be reporting to the nut house...That's right me. I am going to sign myself in tomorrow. The stresses of this world have finally gotten the best of me.

I must be coo-coo.

I have always been a woman in control who knows generally what she wants, but not anymore. I've had an out of body experience recently, had something happen that made me leave my own body and watch the scene unfold as if I were watching a movie. The movie I was watching was familiar though, I had a dream that was very similar to it 3 hours before it happened.

I have officially snapped.

The movie sucked but it was as I expected, and what I wanted to see, but it still sucked. When I thought it was about to be a blockbuster it was just a let down, I had already figured out the plot. This is weird, strange, and I am lost...Maybe I should check this movie out again...I must have misunderstood the point.

I'll never eat another taco again in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Ssalmonella and/or e coli is a mutha... I hope beyond hope that you get over that taco and feel well soon. We need a first hand report on the goings on in the Mad Real World.

Rest and relax, get them fluids and get back when you can, I look forward to future blazing posts on how Mexican food changed your life.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

....the fuck?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Girl...what the h*ll??? You over there having some outter body experiences?? Tell me what's up?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Shake tha Taco

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home