Sunday, August 14, 2005

I AM OUTRAGED...John Singleton...Why I ought to.....


Alright y'all know John Singleton made a movie called "Four Brothers"...yeah yeah yeah whoopi but what you didn't know is that this man had the nerve to use my name as one of the character's names. After 23 years of originality and being the sole owner of my name, this man has possibly exposed my name to billions okay maybe just millions, there by causing an uprising in the popularity of my name.
The name by the way is Namelia and please don't see this name and think it is cute and name your bastard child after me...I promise to hunt down every child with this name and put them in a holding cell where I will use brain washing tactics to help them forget their name and then I will do the same to their parents. After I have finished that task I will hack into the computer systems of the world and change all of their names to Kelly, Tiffany, or Stephanie.

What a plan. Okay I am trippin' but I have had my name all to myself and I liked it that way.

I like being original in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

One must learn to share in the mad real world...

I think it's a huge compliment. Hell, check the movie Zoolander and see who Derek's arch nemesis is. I stil can't believe my grandma named me that.




checking...


checking...


yep, still angry.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

You a mess Nameliar!! But I feel you...Now about that hacking??? lol:)


Dee-Dee

5:36 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

Fool! U aint special! Ol stingy ass!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home