Thursday, July 21, 2005

Okay I Have A Serious Problem...Is There A Psychologist In the House??

I enjoy violent video games a little to much. Wait let me take that back I enjoy this one series of violent games a little to much. Bare with me I am going through. The game in which I speak of is Grand Theft Auto. I played GTA San Andreas this weekend for the first time. Yes I am aware that it has been out for some time now, but I was trying to hold off on the game play.That game is so easy to get wrapped up in...its like a miniature world. You have to make sure your character eats, gets his hair cut, keeps on clean clothes...all types of ish. I must admit my favorite part of the game is the fact that you get to stop people in the middle of the street, open their car's door, punch the shit out of them, say something real nasty, yank them out, and drive off with their shit(as seen above). Plus you got gang members chasing you, a girlfriend you have to keep happy even though she is ghetto as hell (she be doing drive-bys with the main character) dirty cops trying to take your little money....man this game is the shit.You get to do all the violent shit you sometimes wish you could do when you are mad or I wish I could do, I don't know about y'all, without any real negative consequences. Why just the other day I stole some weapons from the army, got into a gun battle with some soldiers, tagged a couple of building, killed a few rival gang members, reclaimed my gangs turf, stole an old caddy and had hydraulics and custom wheels put on it, all while listening to Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.Long story short I enjoy the hell out of that game and I don't care how immature you may call me, I love every minute of it.

We don' came a long way since Pong in the mad real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Damn, you need therapy.

It's time to get you outta' the house. I'm sure you can find some sort of "Hustle and Flow" outside of the spot... (hint, hint)

2:44 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Yo Im with you! I love walking up on Tre from Boyz N The Hood and blasting that fool or beating the shit outta him for no reason! You have seen him, right? In the black and yellow polka dot shirt? Next time you see that fool unload on his ass for me!!!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home