Saturday, July 09, 2005

Okay Yeah She A Ho....But She's A Rapper Too!


AWWWE LAWD!!! They don' convicted Lil' Kim.

By now I am sure you've heard.

Okay we all know the Notorious K.I.M. yes, she is a ho and speaks of ho-ish things but, she be getting gangsta too man. I don't want her ass to go to jail. Who else is going to make a song that says, "Niggas ain't shit but they still can lick, all they can do for me is suck my clit, I jumpin' out the bed after I cum, thinkin' they gon get some pussy but they gets nun!?" I mean really people.

Where in the hell is Jesse "Talk Mo' Shit Than a lil' Bit" Jackson when you need him. Somebody call Al Sharpton they 'bout to put "THE" bitch in jail....I think I'm gonna faint. Somebody fan me...GradieGreen, Teej, Hassan.....Somebody quick get me a glass a water.....

Ooooh thank ya chile.

So Lil' Kim is a liar.... so what... does she really need to be in jail a year. AND ...yes there is an and.....And on top of that they are giving her three years probation. Martha Stewart was lying when she was playing around with those stocks and got caught. All they gave her was a few months. Bush was lying when he said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. They didn't do nothing to his ass but call him dumb and hell we already knew that. Hell my name is name-liar, are they gon' lock me up next?

The guy who killed my aunt got on the stand and lied. All he got was 2 years and he murdered someone. Where is the justice? Now they want to lock up a harmless 5 foot nothing broad for lying. I swear they ain't got nothing better to do.

I think it is a conspiracy.....That's right I said it...CONSPIRACY! See they couldn't lock up Michael Jackson's ass so they got Kim instead. Hell everyone knows that she is catching up with Michael on the plastic surgery tip. (Refer to the top photo) She's starting to look like a Jackson for real ya'll. And hell Vivica Fox has been looking suspicious as well. It looks like she paid the set of "Nip & Tuck" one too many visits. If you know what I mean Verne, but that's another story.

Anyway...please help me get Lil Kim freed...We got Mandela out surely we can get Kim out.
Man I have to get some t-shirts made, get a headquarters, get some funding, get some volunteers, find the next Johnny Cochran.....so much to do. On the bright side maybe this will help her career, she will have more street cred...lol

Fight the power in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Fight the power indeed. But... I'm checking for the album next summer. You know, that grammy award winning soundtrack joint to the movie based on Kimmie's time locked up. I mean, that ish is going to be made into a broadway musical as well, completely funded with the loot the Wallace family is getting from the LAPD. Now ain't that worth 366 days? More than enough time for Ms. Jones to write her magnum opus.

I got 5 on it (just like at game stop).
Reserve your copy now!

1:16 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

I just hope the notorious K.I.M. is ready to sport some cornrows and ponytails cause they dont got no blonde yaki hair up in the Joint.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Remember it took us 27 years to get Mandela free. She'll be aight though. She gon do them 366 days like a soldier!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home