Monday, August 22, 2005

Awwe...Are Those For Me?


This will be the shortest blog I have ever written.

The outing was over...he thought it was a date...I told him in the beginning it wasn't.
I was about to get out of the car.
He said to me, "Wait, I got you some flowers." I thought to myself, "Flowers...um okay."
He reached in the backseat and pulled out a bundle of baby's breath wrapped in clear plastic.
I ask myself even now, "Where are the flowers?"

(For those of you who don't know baby's breath are the tiny little white flowers that accompany floral arrangements...they are very tiny...check out the picture. Everyone has seen them but you hardly pay them any attention. They are not meant to be given alone.)

I told him, "Thanx." I held my composure when I got out of the car, but laughed my ass off when I got in the house. All I can say is, "WHAT THE HELL?" Somebody explain this shit to me...PLEASE!

The slow bus is packed in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

"baby's breath wrapped in clear plastic"...........ROFLMAO!....the fuck? who does that? where do u be finding these dudes? what kinda cluck cluck's is homie used to dating where he can get away with this?

1:52 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

LMAO! That's too funny! Awww, poor baby doesn't know any better. Unfortunately for him that's too funny for me to remember that it's pretty pathetic.

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

wow.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! LMAO.....That's a shame

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home