Friday, July 29, 2005

YOU CAN'T SEND A MAN TO DO A WOMAN'S JOB!

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself or so I thought.

For those of you who don't know I am an abstract artist.
I have a few of my paintings on my Blackplanet.com page my screen name is HelpDisArtist. Anyway, I wanted to put some of my newer works on my page.I don't have a digital camera so I asked my fake ass god brother to take some pictures of my work with his camera phone and email the pictures to me.
He said okay and I ended up with a bunch of bad pictures.
I thought his lazy ass rushed and got a bunch of bad pictures.So I took some pictures with my best friends camera phone.
It turns out that mine aren't so hot either...I am so disappointed in technology.
But here is a side by side comparison of the pictures he and I took.
I still think he rushed a bit.
His are on the left because you know he ain't right.Let me know what you think about the art, I love getting feedback.

Camera phones suck in the mad real world.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I got dibs on the third joint...

How much?

7:34 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Only $95...its a steal.

7:48 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:48 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

Ooo, I love abstract art. It makes you think about what's going on in the picture. Your really good.

11:49 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Thanx GG...I just have an idea and start painting.

12:32 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Sold.

We'll talk

2:53 AM  
Blogger YO SOY EL QUE YO SOY said...

First-I like your work.

second-I have played grand theft auto recently and i couldn´t go too far cuz I end up feelin´ miserable right away after hitting all those people, I couldn´t even kill someone, instead I walk to the beach and watch the incredible sunset, and when the gangs were after me I ran to the sea and wait 4 them to go

Third- Poor terry, but I think that gay issue it´s not something you don´t know. I guess he was fooling her from the beginnin´

3:49 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

That girl is good! What's the first joint hitting fo? I need that in my life. He's 'on the left b/c he aint right'? LOL. U are sooo silly!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

I'd like to see more of your work, I'm feeling the pieces you have here also. How do you I go about purchasing sumpthin'.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

quite interesting stuff.............

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home