Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hey Fat Ass...Its Called The Customer Is Always Right!

Man...there is this restaurant around my house...okay that's a lie... there is this shack around my house that sales food. That place is so not a restaurant...anyway they only sale chicken, pizza puffs and french fries, nice combo I know, anywho the chicken is kind of high priced so every time my best friend and I go in there we buy pizza puffs. Only once we bought chicken and it was alright (on the chicken tip I prefer Coleman's or Joe's...its a Westside thang).

Monday Night

We went to "Da Shack" to get some pizza puffs, I will admit that they are good and cheap as hell but the fat ass dude up in there be trippin'. I guess his ass is the owner, he is always in there taking and fixing the orders, or maybe he is the owners dead beat brother or some ish. Now I'm gonna tell you something about me and my best friend Toni. Whenever we order from a restaurant no matter where it is we are always very polite to the people making the food. I don't want nothing suspicious happenin' to my food if you know what I mean. So I am always on some, "Yes please" or "Thank you so much" ish.

This big black bear-rilla in this joint though is rude as hell. We order 2 pizza puffs and this muthafucka walks off mumbling, "That's all anybody ever wants is pizza puffs, pizza puffs." Toni and I look at each other like, "What the fuck?" Okay we brush that shit off. Our order is up, so Toni asks for some more ketchup on her fries followed by a traditional please. King Kong mumbles some mo' shit..."Would you like a straw with that?" Okay at this point I am not a happy camper. That mighty Joe Young lookin' fucker was working my nerves. (Okay normally I don't use monkey references to describe the Black male but this dude looked like a gorilla...I'm sorry, it wouldn't matter what race or color he was...he was just big and animal like). I walked out that joint vowing to never go back again.

The point is how in the hell is old boy gon' get mad at us for liking one particular thang on the menu. Its not my fault that his chicken ain't hittin' on nothing. Where is the appreciation for even stopping by and showing some support. I could've just as easily stopped at the Arab joint round the corner or across the street for that matter but no I wanted to support the Black owned business. And what do I get in return a nasty ass attitude. Now I see why people come into those little fast food joints and say shit like, "Hey muthafucka, give me a umm gyro with cheese and don't be skimpy on the fries or Imma fuck you up." I used to think wow is that really necessary. I guess so in some joints. Maybe I will try that tactic with the Grinch who hates the pizza puffs.

Watch out, that grease is hot in the mad real world.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

A yo Sal?

Why ain't no brothers on the wall?

Oh, you can serve my peoples, but you can't put none on the wall...

You know what, that's why we're going to boycott your fat pasta ass!!!

A yo!!! Boycott Sal's Famous!!!


I betcha you spread that message like Buggin Out did, you might get a response.

This brother needs to know straight up that his ish is not appreciated... If we got the money, we got the power, right?

If y'all shut him down then another Arab joint might appear in that spot rather immediately, right?

That's got to put a little fear in his ass, right?

Get on the nigganet - spread the word - shut that nigga down. We ain't gotta take that shit, especially from one of our own.

Maybe if a nigga like Mookie cones thru and crashes a garbage can thru his front window he might sober up and act right by us...

Maybe.

We ain't gotta order pizza puffs and gyros thru 6 inch glass (and get attitude too) in the mad real world.

Money talks, bullshit walks, where Radio Raheem four finger ring wearing ass at?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

The Grinch who hates Pizza Puffs...now that was funny:)

I know what you mean though...this one place around my way won't even give you any extra packets of ketchup and get mad when you ask for more. Like giving out extra ketchup packets will make their bill go sky high or some sh*t:)

Funny post!!

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Army will crack down on military bloggers
The U.S. Army is warning soldiers that posting photos on their Web logs may inadvertently reveal "vulnerabilities and tactics," and "needlessly place lives at risk." Army Chief of Staff Gen.
Checking out your blog was more than educational, I'm going to have to return soon to absorb more -- I'll bookmark you!

BTW, I have Equity Credit Line site/ blog. It pretty much covers equity credit line related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush Cancels Vacation to Focus on Relief
Meanwhile, the White House revealed that Bush was returning to Washington Wednesday from his Texas ranch.
If you'll have a while and want to see some info about adipex just visit my website - adipex... Thanks!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in philosophy cosmetic about info on philosophy cosmetic

7:18 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Yo, you gotta block that spam...

8:14 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

i hate when they skimp out on the fries! frugile fuckers! Man they spammed your ass good cuz

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home