Monday, July 04, 2005

Step In the Name of....."What the Hell Are You Doing?"


Alright who knows how to step? No, I mean really. Just because you can shuffle your feet back and forth like your granddaddy use to do that doesn't mean you can step.

I attended a wedding Saturday. It was alright, don't ask. Anyway, a "steppas" cut comes on and bam its time to make a move. Okay, first, I didn't have to look for a partner because there were no cute single men there and my male cousins can't dance, they just clown... So I had to grab my younger sister. She is only 18 but she can step her ass off. She be in the zone like bam, bam, bam...Oh sorry you would have to see the gestures to understand the bam,bam, bam...lol

Anyway, I'm out there on the floor doing the dang thang like a professional spinning and twisting my sister and people are actually stopping us like can you teach me. I'm like," baby bye," this is not the time for a lesson, you are supposed practice at home so you can jam at the party.

Man, this one guy was trying to teach his wife and she had it all wrong stepping on his feet, he looked as if he was getting frustrated...So I had to make it worse. I know the couple pretty well, so I twirled my sister their way and while doing so said, "You two old people don't know what you're doing? Now that's a shame." I did another turn where my sister's hand slides across my shoulders...You have to see me in action, its a very beautiful sight...I'm too smooth...lol

Anyway, my sister and I had our fun, but when we sat down people were still asking if we could teach them...So you know I got to thinking...Which is very dangerous when I do it....Eureka!!! I'm going to start teaching and charging "knee-growz." I'm bout to get paid. Bam, bam, bam.
We steppin' like professionals in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

oooh you gon have to teach me too! lets just hope my size 15 wearing ass dont step on ya feets

9:47 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Get in line buddy. I already made reservations at the studio

7:50 AM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

Well, I can play like I can do a lil something. My real fear is getting on the dance floor and have "big bertha" or "uncle pete's" 70 year old azz's show me up. I think I will have to sign up for the classes too.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home