Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

Why for did Dee-Dee, Deeds, for those who know her...lol...invite me to a White Sox game this past Sunday? Why did I go and have a blast? LMAO

First you should have seen us. Neither one of us had on a drop of black and white...okay I had on a little white. Deeds showed up in pink and I had on this green and yellow jacket. It was hillarious neither one of us was gonna get lost in the crowd. The only person who showed any type of team support out of the group was her nephew Matt, who wore a White Sox shirt.

We have to be the worst game watchers in the history of the game. After the national anthem and the little girl screaming, "Play ball!" and then crying cause everyone was looking at her, Deeds and I sat down and started talking. We didn't even notice the game had started. We were just going on and on until the crowd started cheering. We were like what the hell just happened...lol

Anywho...we were groofing around..."Leanin' wit it and rockin' wit it" whenever Jermaine Dye came up to bat. Hollering out "GO GOOCH!" whenever Tadahito Iguchi came up to bat. Buying cotton candy and not eating it all...Deeds ate all of the blue cotton candy out of her bag and I ate all of the pink out of my bag...lol

I don't know what the point of this story is but all in all I must do more sporting events with Deeds...we didn't know what the hell was really going on but we had a blast.

"Go Gooch!" in the mad real world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

where the hell was my invite to the game heifers?

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home