Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Been So Long

It's been quite some time since I last blogged...almost a month. Here are the updates...

Dating a negro and I'm not completely happy. The Nig is a little selfish. Now hollering at some other negroes.

Wasn't making enough money at my job, got me a new one and quit the old. I've moved out of retail and back into the office. I couldn't help it that's where the real money is and sometimes a little stress but so far so good I think I might avoid that at this gig.

Its hot as hell in Chicago. I'm bout to die. It went from 60 to 90 overnight. WTF!! I was so not prepared.

By the way I met Insanely and she is cool as hell.
But anywho that is the month of May in a nutshell.

I'll try and keep ya'll up to date more often in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

About damn time...And yo, I got a DJ for that shingding you tryna throw...I might can get him for $150 for 7 hours....Holla!

5:18 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I might have to find a venue for this shinding ain't no drinking allowed in the public parks and I know peeps is trying to get tow-the-hell-up. Any ideas on location?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

WTF?....ya'll meeting folks and throwing shingdigs and what not...why wasn't my fabulous behind INVITED! Me thinks I'm going to faint!

Congrats on that JOB chica:)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home