Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Some Things Will Never Change

I never told ya'll about this sick-o who tried to holla at me a few years back. This nigga straight flipped his lid. He just popped back up today and his ass is still crazy, but this is how I found his crazy ass or shall I say he found me...

He was one of them Blackplanet niggas...one of the worst kind, a stalker, a crazy stalker. There is a difference between a regular stalker and a crazy one. A regular stalker just wants to know where you are all the time and calls you a billion times a day. This negro wanted more. This could be a long story but I'll try to make it short.

He saw my page on Blackplanet and thought I was the shit...like most men...lol. Anywho, we started talking back and forth on Yahoo IM and he seemed like a cool dude. I decided to give him my number...WRONG, WRONG, WRONG thing to do. We talked at approx. 2 in the afternoon. The conversation was going well, I was like alright this brother seems straight. We got off the phone and I told him, "I'll call you later." WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!

At approx. 7pm some friends dropped by unexpectedly in town, home on leave from the Navy. I hadn't seen them broads in like 2 years, and them was my homies in High School. So we laughing and talking then all of a sudden "RING!" I answer the phone, "Can I speak to NameLiar?" This is she. "What are you doing?" Actually I'm talking to some of my friends who are home from the Navy can I call you back? "Okay"

8pm "RING" "Can I speak to NameLiar?" Yeah man this me, (starting to get aggravated here) my homies are still here let me call you back. "Okay"
My girls looked at me like "DAMN, who the fuck is that pimpin'?"

8:30 "RING" "You obviously aren't the person I thought you were!" I look at the phone and then say, "stop playing" I just realized it was April fools day. He ignores me and continues, "I thought you were the type of person who puts your man first!" I laugh still thinking this was a joke and say, "Man quit playing let me call you back later."

9:00 "RING" Okay this shit ain't funny no more. "They still there, damn?" I say yeah, he's like alright. At this point I'm like WTF?

11:00 I call that nigga. I ask him what the hell is his problem? Then he starts going on about how I should put my man over my friends. I'm like what man? I don't even know you. I just talked to you today. I've never met you. These are my homies and they have been with me through thick and thin. I ain't seen these broads in 2 years, sorry but they come first. DUH!!!
He then says, Broads? They are some girls? I'm like yeah nigga my homies. I thought it was some dudes. I laugh but say to myself, "Awe HELL NAH this Nigga is crazy!"

Earlier that day I made a date to see him the next day. I had to break that shit and oh boy did all hell break loose. I'll tell you about that tomorrow though.

The dead has arizen in the mad real world.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

What in the hell did I tell you bout them BP niggaz?

7:52 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man I have learned that the men on BP automatically think you they boo just by talking to them on IM....it's not even that serious LOL....this had me in tears he was blowin up your phone cause he thought you were chillin some dudes....lame. I have to read the other posts and add this to my daily reads cause this had me crackin up

9:31 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

@Hassan
You told me, "They are not all bad!" Cause that's where I found you or did you forget.

@Brian and Courtney
That was just the begining

@Honey-libra
The shit is ridiculous. I had to treat that negro.

10:34 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

But I'm different...

5:49 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I never got on black planet. But I've had some situations like this. LOL. If you weren't 'the shit' then this wouldn't happen.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Umm yea, and you see why I don't internet date...its not safe cause if you saw that nigga he prolly look crazy in real life....

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home