Friday, June 23, 2006

A Poem by Someone Other Than A Poet

This has no real flow but these broads are being difficult so I decided to express myself in a different manner.

Good Morning Work?

Rough black people at my job;
Watch my morning fly.
What are you looking at
With that super caffeine in your hand.

That tired weeve
Looking as tired as you
Maybe you should share your caffeine
With your hair.

Hey "sister"
A good morning would be nice
But that's too hard
Cause you're not white.

I smile,
You look
My smile,
You just took.

You're selfish
So I become an Indian giver
And take my smile back
Cause I'm not white either

Black on black crime ya'll in the mad real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

PUBLISH THIS SHIT BEFORE I STEAL IT!!!

That is soooo on point for me right now.

You should call that joint "The great Fakeover" or some shit like that.

I'm loving it. You made show some teeth and chuckle so hard that a lil fart came out.

Just a lil love from a poet.

Peace

3:39 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Dang millz that ish is hot to def...I might have to be with Hassan on this one....:) Nice!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home