Thursday, June 15, 2006

Part Two

So I had to break the date with psycho and it wasn't pretty.
He called me at the crack of dawn, now ya'll know before the job I have now I didn't wake up until 11, 12, or even 1 in the afternoon.

Anyway, I was like "Hello?"
He: Yeah I just wanted to tell you don't look at your offline messages.
Me: Huh, what do you mean? (Still half asleep)
He: Just promise that when you get on the net you will delete the messages I sent you offline.
Me: Okay. (BLATANT LIE) Let me call you back when I get up.
He: Okay.

I ran to my computer to see what this nut job sent. I had about 5 offline messages all that read something like..."You are not who I thought you were. You just missed out on a good thing. You'll never find anyone like me, you are so stupid..."yadda yadda yadda etc etc. I was like hell nah you little fucker. So I called him back calm and collected.

He: Hey beautiful.
Me: Aye Maine we ain't gon' be able to go out tonight.
He: What? Why?
Me: Look dude you a little to deep for me.
He: What do you mean?
Me: Well I already detect some traits that I don't get down with at all. You sending up red flags on my end.
He: I don't understand.
Me: You are to possessive and I don't even know you.
He: This is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
Me: You should hear what I'm hearing.
He: Well fuck you then.
Me: Awe suck a dick you crazy bitch. I hung up.

Luckily he didn't call back and it didn't get out of hand at least not to bad. But two years later which was two days ago I get this on my new Blackplanet page...

What's Good With You?
How is everything going with you beautiful? My name is Tyvan, and I am a 24 year old black male from Chicago Illinois, hitting you up because I liked what I read and saw. I am single with no kids, and I am a college graduate also. If you wanna talk, then hit me up, I have yahoo IM(supremegemini)...Look forward to talking to MsNeo-Soul <--My screen name. A few minutes later I get this... Another thing
I have never gotten my butt kicked in any video game by a woman, lol....So I would like to take you up on that challenge if we got further in conversation and meeting each other, lol.

I say to myself it couldn't be, but then again he wouldn't recognize me because I no longer have a perm or blonde hair. I check his Blackplanet page and find that it is indeed Crazy Ass! I don't say anything to his notes on BP, I then get this...
You're Bogus
I think that's wrong that you viewed my page and didn't send me a note back, I saw you on my page log..I was really feeling you, but if you're not interested in me, I can't help that, but you could have still sent a note saying something..If it's because I don't have a pic, well I do have them, I just don't have time to put it on here...So that's on you...because you still are a beautiful queen, and if you want to talk, my yahoo IM(supremegemini) or you can call me at(312) 823-8715..But if I am not your type you feel, I hope you find that king that will match your crown..Holla back

I then send him a note and say...
I see you haven't changed Mr. Smith.

I get...
And I still see with all of your neo soul talk that you are impolite and very conceited. Have a great life, and don't think I dont' who you are..be more humble in life, you will go further.Peace

He doesn't have the slightest idea who I am because if he did he would have called me by my name like I did him. I sent him another note saying...
LMAO!

I tell you boy just when you thought it was safe to go back in the kitchen here comes the coch-a-rochezz...lol

And that was a college graduate folks...there sure are a lot of good educated men out here in the mad real world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

GIRL!!!
I thought I was gone have to "let loose"...don't be gettin me amped like that...

I'll go back and read...*lol*

4:58 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Lemme get my glass of wine...
You dun interrupted me twisting my hair....

This better be good...*lol*

4:59 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Oh Lord....you need to stay offline with them fools....they crazy!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm really bogus cause that is his real number on there and I've put his real name...lmao. Stay Away from that weirdo

5:10 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:21 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

he's psychotic. And I like how you put his contact info out there. Classic.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Get the f**k out of here!!!! 1st of all my first msg didn't post, and 2ndly....who the hell does dude think he is! Why I oughta! 1st of all his grammer was all messed up, then he had the nerve to go chronological on a sister! I don't like his Azz!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home