Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Pimp Has Left The Building

I am turning in my pimp membership. I no longer belong to the elite group.

I went to the eye doctor the other day to pick up some contacts. They never have my prescription in stock. I'm so blind that they have to place a special order for me. I'm used to it. However they normally give me trial pair of something not to far off from my prescription. Not this time. This time they are running low on trial contacts.

So I say to myself I can't make it another day with the contacts that I have they are killing my eyes. So I decide that it is time to buy some glasses. I get my prescription from that place and head on over to Pearl Vision. So I pay an arm and a leg for some glasses just so I can see when I go to work. I haven't worn glasses in over ten years. I now remember why. My eyes are so bad that my glasses are coke bottles. Not exaggerating here. I can see outer space with these bitches. I can also see what you are thinking and this shit ain't funny.

I can't wait until my contacts are delivered.

Check the before and after pic

I'm still a boss though in the mad real world.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I'll me sure to have my assignment in on time this time Ms. Liar...

Apple for the teacher?

7:52 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

real professional there with those spectacles...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol*
I like them, you look nerdy...which isn't a bad thing...*lol*

You can still pimp with the glasses...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

they dont look that bad millie.

im mad you can see outerspace though.

lmao!!!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Oh, no...they are not that bad! I just saw a man in the store who had literally domed, concave lenses! I said to my husband them shits was like x-ray specs..."step in front of me so he cant see me naked!"

6:24 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Alright lose those fo-cals...and let me take you eyewear shopping....:)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home