Friday, February 03, 2006

February!!! Already?

10 days....10 days....10 days until my birthday.

I have no freakin' idea what I am going to do for my birthday. I was thinking of going to Vegas to get crunk but my money, the airlines, and the hotels can't agree. See my money says one thing and the other two laugh. So I will definitely be in Chicago for my birthday.

Now I turn to you my blog buddies and ask WHAT THE HELL DOES ONE DO FOR THEIR 24th BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry, didn't mean to shout. I'm very honest with my blog so y'all know me pretty well...give me some suggestions. I always have a hard time with my birthday because it is the day before Valentine's Day. Everyone is feeling all lovie dovie and I am trying to party...womp womp.

Another issue is that my birthday is on a Monday...I will probably have to do something on Sunday.

Anywho, you all know the problem...so who's got the solution, all suggestions will be considered in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

You're like damn near a Valentine's baby. I suggest you go a heavily wooded park and shoot muthafuckas with arrows from behind trees.

KZ

3:29 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I second the spa treatment.

I'm even willing to strip down and be your personal masseuse.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Awww Mills....What are we doing?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

ZZZZZEEEEDDDDD!!!!

Name: When you come with something, please let me know. I can't decide on what to do for the big 3-0 this April.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home