Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Swear I have Split Personalities!

I'm having doubts.

I think I should just leave the liar alone. I can't pimp him. Am I really as pimp? I don't have the heart for it. I'm just a big ole softy. I think I am just going to tell him the truth of what I know and that I don't dig being lied to and leave it at that.

Karma...I don't want that shit coming back on me, I have enough drama without adding to the pile.

But the sex is good, best that I've had thus far. Life was so much easier when I was a virgin. Actually it was quite boring when I was a virgin...lol

Alright I'm dumpin' the chicken dinner so I can get with a winner...lol

If only my ex hadn't acted a fool...he was a perfectly good nigga who just got out of hand. Damn him! Our shit was smooth...no lying, no cheating, muthafuckin' error proof...till we wanted to try something different...interest started to fade I guess...womp womp.

Guess I'll be finding me a new nigga.

Another one bites the dust in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

This was a fun post to read but I know not fun to you with the stuff that you have been through. You have a nice way of saying things. I hope you do find that person that maake you go "Ahhhhh".

4:55 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

wait...








Yeah, patience.

I'm trying to practice it myself. Maybe we need to do that ish together.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Look, you just lost your virginity two days ago. He's the best ever NOW. Give it some time. You run the show, not him. You own the prize, not him. You're the shit!

KZ

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOAH WOAH OMG

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home