Sunday, January 08, 2006

I Knew There Was A Reason

In my last post I couldn't figure out why I wasn't happy with the good dick I was getting. Well I have since found out that the said dick was lying to me. This puss ass nigga is lying about something that doesn't even matter to me. He claims that he played basketball for DePaul before injuring himself.

When I googled his name and found not a stat on his puss ass I was like "damn," when I went to the blue demons website and found no mention of him I was like "shit," when I ran into one of the managers of the team at my job and they said they never heard of him I was like "what the fuck?"
What is the point of lying about whether or not you played ball...Hell I'm not even a fan of basketball...at least not like that. So guess what time it is people...its PIMPIN' TIME!!!

What is the difference between a pimp and a gold digger? A gold digger asks for things, whines, begs and all that shit. A gold digger also looks for a prey who already has money. A pimp suggests things to get what they want and make you feel guilty until you get it. A pimp will get a nigga who ain't got shit and make that nigga work his ass off to get what the pimp needs. I'm not gon' ask that nigga for shit, but I'm gon' get what I want.

And to think I was actually thinking of taking it easy on the little fella...well fuck no, this bitch ass nigga is about to get it. I'll keep taking the good dick and get what I need all at the same time.

I guess they just don't want me to put the pimp cane down in the mad real world.

8 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Holy lying basketball players Pimpgirl!...:)

When they say some ish is too good to be true...it usually is:(

Get at me like asap ma!...K?

12:40 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Don't you hate that shit! When people lie about misc. shit that they shouldn't even lie about. Didn't he think that a lie like that could be easily found out. If you gonna lie about something, make it a damn good lie - like no baby, I didn't pull that rubber off. It came off on its own. lol

8:44 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Take the shit for what it's worth. If all it's worth is the dick, so be it.

KZ

9:19 AM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

"A Pimp Named Nameliar!" Gon' gurl! Twurl your pimp cane.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Now you have to decide if the dick is worth more than a lie...You've now ventured into the real world:The real world of sifting through dick to find the right fit.
;-)

That was just ugly Serial!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Damn! This is Nameliar, right?...the fuck?

9:51 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Teej you have missed out on a lot...its still me...The Mad Real World is just getting more and more crazy.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home