Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Good People Of Blogland!

I know my ass don' dipped off again on the blog tip but hey a chick was "busy."

I got this young nigga who is trying to be my bottom bitch. So far he is doing a good job...he takes me out a lot, eats me out a lot, and fucks the shit out of me a lot....lol.

Here is the problem...my ass is tired and my legs hurt...lol
I have never been this sexually active. This dude is wearing me out. I mean I am enjoying it on one level but at the same time I am not really happy...womp, womp.

I'm really not sure what my problem is...anywho, that is why my ass has been failing to blog.
Have you ever went through a period where you were getting it good and still weren't happy?

I can't stop tripping in the mad real world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Ok. I'm hoping this isn't going on:
He's just fucking you and you're not climaxing. If this is not the case then, I suggest you hit the cardio equipment and get your work out those muscles!
If the getting is that good, do what you gotta do to keep it coming and make it better! :-)

Get yo freak on!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home