Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I Got To Get This Out Before Christmas!

There are a few haters makin' their rounds in blog land...So I figured I would dedicate something to them.

All y'all haters can kiss my ass,
I'm here today to put you on blast.
Spreading hatred blog to blog
Are you a bitch? Or do you prefer female dog?

You know better than to spit that trash here
The pain I give is worse than a pap smear!
Pull that stick out yo ass,
Are you afraid without it you'll have no class?

How ya doin' so far, enjoyin the tale?
How 'bout I get more graphic, give some more detail
You are the worst type of person a hater from a far
Why don't you stoppin' signing as anonymous tell everyone who you are?

You won't or you can't
You're a muthafuckin' peon, the size of an ant.
I know your identity
But I have to keep it quiet due to another entity.

When you finally figure out I'm talkin' bout you
Bring that drama this way, show me you got the clue
I got that "Saw" shit
Pimp smack you so hard the only thing you'll be able to eat is grits.

You got caught by the trip wire
Stumbled and fell into the brush fire
A new attitude you need to acquire
Cause you've just been checked by NameLiar.

Well I feel better now that I've gotten that off of my chest...Tis the season in the mad real world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

*Dee~Dee singing..."when I feel like going off, I brush my shoulders off"*

And that goes DOUBLE to all my hater friends in blogland!

Spit that ish Mills!!!

I hope ya'll was bobbing and weeving mane!

10:59 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Ooh-wee, tell 'em ma! What is up with that? If you got something to say, put your name to it. If you're too scared to put your name to it, then don't say it. Dang!

11:27 AM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Dang. All anonymous folks beware?
(Side thought: Is it really that deep or serious for folk in blog land.... dayum)
anyhoo... happy hate-free holiday
PEACE

11:01 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Unfortunately Bk Babe, it does become that serious when "anonymous" people try to interfere with you real personal life.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Great Hater's Poem. Have a great holiday.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home