Monday, December 19, 2005

Five Facts Tag...Better Late Than Never.

Alright people Groove tagged me sometime last week I believe it was and I've been so busy I haven't had time to hop on it...So here it goes.

FIVE FACTS ABOUT NAMELIAR

1. I have a thing for knives. I want a katana. I think it started when I was a child watching He-Man and She-Ra. They both had swords...ever since then I wanted one and that urge hasn't left me. The only difference now is I want them as decorative pieces instead of as things to play with...lol Being aggressive here.

2. I chat with this dude on occasion...maybe ever other day...and he works my last nerve. Most of the stuff he says aggravates the hell out of me but I still deal with his sorry ass...don't ask me why. All the while I am talking with him I'm thinking you are such a prick....I borrowed that from my homeboy Jacob...lol Being passive here.

3. I have a crush on a friend of a guy that works with me. Man! I'm telling y'all I met this dude Saturday and I was like DAYUUUM!!!! Hey baby can I get your number...What's up? Of course I didn't say any of that but, when old boy introduced me to him...he wouldn't let go of my hand. Hopefully that is a good sign...I won't know until I go back to work Tuesday. Damn! I should have jumped his ass.

4. I love Christmas I can't wait for it to get here. The extra time with family and friends sharing and caring...Not having to go to work...lol Its like having a family reunion in the winter. Now my family isn't that big so...its a small family reunion but still. I love it!!! Can't get enough!

5. I walk the straight and narrow when I'm not pimpin'. I've never smoked weed, or anything else for that matter. I can count on two hands the number of times I've drunk alcohol...sad I know...lol...When I'm not cussing someone out on here I'm a pretty good girl. Just ask anyone.

I won't continue the tag by tagging others...or how about this...Got writers block? If so, tag you're it in the mad real world.

"Joy to the world the Lord has come let earth receive her king!"

1 Comments:

Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm here...sort of. lol

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home