Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Attention Please!

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies...Do I have a treat for you. AimHigher and I want to bring you something special for Christmas. Something that every woman needs. A MAN!

This is Will.
Will is a gentlemen. He's 6' 200lbs...athletic build with the abs worth your weight in gold. If you are looking for a good man to spend time with this is your man. He works out, plays basketball, builds and repairs computers and enjoys the company of a good woman. The man has brawn and beauty. I know Will sounds like someone you would like to get to know holla at me. He is available.

This is Jason.
Jason is also a gentleman who is willing to accommodate a woman with what she needs. Sounds to good to be true, well it isn't. He's 6'2 185lbs and wears a size 12 shoe. Shoe size does matter in this case. Don't let the sheep appearance fool you this man is definitely a wolf who is not afraid to take control and show you what he's working with. This model and mentor is available.

So what do you think? Do you see anything you like?

I can't wait to hear the comments after this post in the mad real world.

"Santa Claus go straight to the ghetto..."

4 Comments:

Blogger MZPEACH said...

I have had dick so good. Made me wanna pay him something. Girl, I just wanted to leave him a couple of dollars on the nightstand before I left.
I had dick so good it made me wanna but that brother some tennis shoes. His shoes was scuffed up and I could figure out why he was so fine with dick that good and ain't no female bought him some new ones. I really had to step back and evaluate the act before I did it.

Anyway, these brothers are nice looking. I know they are probably reading this, so I say "Hey fellas! Can we get some pics with the shirt off? Thanks.".

5:15 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

LMAO!!!! All hale the Pimpstress ya'll!!!

WTF? You soliciting now? I like your style chica!

Imma need Will to came and take a look at my PC...the place where I was going to take it...wanted way too much!

I just need a new one:)

5:59 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Hey Deeds if you are for real I'll let him know. He truly does repair computers.

LOL I think I have scared off the men...Zed and Hassan haven't said a word...lol

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Just got back in town tonight and had to check you out...

you know you're doing that futuristic pimping thang, taking it to the 21st century.

I'm just surprised you haven't set up a domain and 800 number yet...

I have 2 extra credit card machines and an extra merchant account, just holla when you need me to set it up.

Wait... .this ain't legal!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home