Thursday, December 01, 2005

What The Hell Are You Smokin'?

Have you ever seen the movie Top Gun? Well here is my rendition of a song in that movie. Bring back those hostile feelings, whoa oh those hostile feelings, bring back them hostile feelings now they're gone gone gone whoa oh oh oh...Well they aren't gone yet.

I've been feeling real good lately no hostility to report and then out of the blue I get a dumbass sending me IMs on yahoo. This nigga bout to get his feelings hurt in one minute.

First, he hits me with some bullshit like, "Why don't you call me?" I'm thinking because you ask questions like, why don't you call me. Why the fuck don't you call me nigga? Why in the hell do I have to be the aggressor. If you want my ass then come and get me.

Second, he be asking me stupid ass questions like, "Millie are you done pimpin'?" Nigga I ain't about to stop pimpin' for some nigga I ain't never met. The only place I know this nigga from is yahoo and we all know what that means...I really don't know his puss ass. I've talked to him on the phone a couple of times but I got the feeling he really wasn't listening to my ass which is a huge NO, NO! When I get that feeling...I DON'T want sexual healing, I want to hang the damn phone up and that's what I did.

So now he is sending me messages talking about we need to talk about us...US. What US? There is no US. There is a you and a me but no US.
Long story short the nigga wants some type of commitment from me. He wants insurance on my ass. If I say I'll be his then he will feel secure in making a move to come see my ass. Bitch ass nigga please that shit ain't gon' never happen!

I was trying to be nice to his puss ass in the beginning but now he is straight irritating the inner part of my asshole.

I'm going to the gun range to get my practice on, in the mad real world.
"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. Since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

He wants to build with you now huh? Build what?

See some niggs are a trip! I can't believe what is happening in america these days...I had to flee my beloved Manolobplz email addy cause some dude wanna get funky with me...Uggggh!

You told him though Ma!:)

8:42 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Des' enerrnet people scurrr me... how de be gettin' so attached when de barely be knowin' a sista and thangs? Woo-wee get a life people! And don't come see me then, see if I care.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

EWWW-UHN UHN.

11:29 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

If you want, I can eliminate him.

Just let me know where he be.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Stop treatin' sensitive assed niggas so bad. Damn you're a tough customer!

KZ

3:10 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm not that tough Zed I just don't like bullshit and I feel he is spreading it. That pisses me off.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home