Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tagged: Christmas Edition

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate. I HATE Egg Nog.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He better wrap them.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored on the tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. I don't want to kiss my sisters....eww.
5. When do you put your decorations up? This year we put them up right after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? I don't know.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up at the crack of dawn to open presents.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never believed in Santa. My parents never fed me that lie.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Chocolate Chip cookies.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it around Christmas time.

12. Can you ice skate? Nope. Tried it once tho'.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Yep it was a Sega Genesis.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family and friends.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I love Peach Cobbler, Banana Pudding, and Key Lime Pie.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I don't know...each year we do something different.

17. What tops your tree? Nothing yet. We haven't decided on a topping.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I like both.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Joy To The World...and I love that Charlie Brown song "Christmas Time"
its so peaceful.
20. Candy Canes! Sure why not

I'm gonna be doing Christmas up real big this year. Stay tuned for the details.
Deck the halls in the mad real world.

9 Comments:

Blogger NameLiar said...

My youngest sister braids my hair. I'm thinking of doing something different tho' other than the fro not sure. I have the urge to change my hair style again. I don't think I'll get a perm but I think I might let one of them Egyptian dudes straighten it.

1:08 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

I came by here an hour ago. And saw you linked me. I was thinking to myself "she don't never come by my spot and she linked me, cool". And guess what, you done came and said hi to me, moments later. AIn't that a trip. I love this Christmas edition. Did you make this up. We have the same favorite desserts and first Christmas toy. Neat. See ya later.

3:45 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Actually your hair does look permed but I wasn't sure. Girl this hair of mine is a trip. It is nappy as hell...or maybe I should say curlie as hell. I guess I will give the Egyptians a try.

But as soon as I start sweating that ish will poof right up, won't it? Never had it straightened since I let go of the perm...maybe I will get it cut into one of them funky bobs.

GeorgiaPeach...I read you occasionally I just never comment...most of the time I am at work so I can't but I be peepin' you...lol

4:03 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Hey Beautiful,
Don't be dissin' Egg Nog!

KZ

4:42 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Sorry Zed but I can't stand the stuff. Maybe if I had it with some good old liquor it would be better.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Eggnog and family are the only things I like about the holiday season...Bahh Humbug.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Awww Mills this is so wonderful...ahem...*Deeds singing*...It's begining to look alot like Christmas...something something something or other else...lol:)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Get a perm here!!!!!

See how strong I just came...teehee:)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

i like your post.

name...i am snagging your meme..

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home