Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Feel Good

Remember I was telling you guys and gals that my manager was pissing me off by fucking up my name. Well today I got to hit her in the face with a PIE. Not figuratively, literally.

This morning was our beginning of the fourth quarter meeting. We got a new store director so he wanted to introduce himself and give us the "things are gonna be different around here" speech. Okay cool.

Right before the meeting started they had us reach into a bag and grab a slip of paper. The paper was either blank or had a smiley face on it. I got a slip of paper with a smiley face. Later on in the meeting they said that we were going to do a little role playing and that's why some of us had the smiley faces, we would be the actors. Alright fine whatever...you bastards drag me out of the house on my day off at the crack of dawn for this bullshit...is what I was thinking.

The meeting is over and then they announce that the smiley faces really mean you get to toss a pie in the face of any manager you choose. I was like REALLY? To tell you the truth I didn't want to do it...I didn't want to have a horrible schedule for the rest of my time there. But she (my manager) was like, "C'mon you can throw one at me." Exactly the person I wanted to get. Now that's fate/karma/and most importantly God.

I got that pie and everybody was cheering, "Get her Millie, follow through, make it good." So I drew that pie back a good distance and got her smack in the face SPLAT! The cream flew everywhere. The new store manager is right things are definitely going to be different around there. In case you haven't notice dude (store manager) is cool as hell and funny.

Needless to say I feel good in the Mad Real World.

8 Comments:

Blogger toneec42 said...

Oooh wee! Can I throw some pies?! I got a looong list of MF's I wanna hit in the face. Better with a pie than my fist.

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

I'm hoping the symbolism pays off with the new boss and the rest of your crew gets it.

Hitting an asshole with a pie...

Priceless.

There are many things money can buy, but creaming the shit out of an indignant ass manager isn't one of them.

Glad you got your shot

4:57 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Ummmmm, pie!

KZ

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lost In Translation said...

so let uw know if she gets your name right after this...lol... can you tell me how to link up other people's blogs on my page?

10:14 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

It was the time of my life, something I will never forget.

one day a writer...sure I'll tell you how... do you want a permanent link on your page or are you trying to mention someone's page in a post. Email me and I will give you the instructions on either way. Nameliar@yahoo.com

11:26 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I throw all types of shit at my boss...Then I wake up.

8:21 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Now that is some tight shit. Can I work there?

5:45 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

That was cool...a pie in the face...I know that felt great.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home