Friday, November 11, 2005

Well My Mad Real Fam....

I leave tomorrow morning. I hate flying but it is a must. I'm in Tampa for 2 days and then I will be sailing the seven seas for seven days...lol

I MIGHT post from the ocean...not really sure yet, but I will definitely fill you in on what takes place on this adventure. You know I am always running into some crazy folks.

So in the meantime enjoy the island music...oh and check out that Lady Saw video, that broad trips me out everytime. She has a lyric in that song that says "Me to rich for arguing bitch..." Ha! I hear that. That broad is a trip she has another video for this song called "I've Got Your Man." This lady be making some songs.

Anywho...Y'all be good. I'll see you when I see you in the mad real world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

*Dee~Dee standing on the loading dock waving and crying watching the ship sail out to sea...*

Well have fun Chica! Imma be missing you over here in the Mad Real World, but you deserve this vacatish (some Island Do's, Dont's and Why the hell not's...

Don't forget me while your having all that Island fun.

Don't have no Island *shhh* romance and end up like Terry Mc ya heard me!

Do get mad drunk and party for me...since I don't drink:)

Do take lots and lots of pics:)

And Why the hell not...have an Island romance like Stella...Lighting doesn't strike in the same place twice right?

Bon~Voi~Age (spell chk that ish later)

:)

3:03 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

My parents live in Tampa. Try to have fun in that cultureless hellhole in the meantime.

KZ

6:24 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Bon Voyage Diva!

Enjoy yourself on and off board. Now I'm starting to get antsy about my Jamaica trip next summer. Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Be safe

2:48 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Enjoy yourself....have a party...take pictures and don't eat too much......

11:29 PM  
Blogger TRUTHZ said...

seven days...have fun...bring us something back

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home