Sunday, November 20, 2005

Guess Who's Ba-Zack!

Well I am back good people and feeling better than ever...Boy have I got some stories for y'all. I don't even know where to start.

Well I guess I should start with the juiciest stuff first. So that would be the tale of me in a suite with 2 shots of rum, a Mexican dude, a Puerto Rican dude, and a Black guy. Actually I was drinking before the 2 shots of rum. I had a long island ice tea, a screw driver, 2 kisses on the lips (that is a sweet ass drink) some rum punch oh and a sip of a blue margarita, all within an hour. The funny part is that I was even tipsy...no buzz...no nothing. Weak ass drinks, but the shots alone...whoa!

Okay hold on I am so tired and the stories are swirling in my head. I need to organize my thoughts and get rid of my sea legs. I'll hit y'all up tomorrow with the details of my week. It was definitely an interesting week in the mad real world.

PS. I'll be posting some pics as soon as Hassan gets me that USB Cable for the digital camera, look for them on flicker...lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

Welcome back!! I'm waiting!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

ttpuu
Welcome home ma! I truly missed you chica...*dee~dee with a sad face...now with a happy face*

Can't wait to see more pics...ur ahem...lipgloss pic is purrty ma...:)

Now Teej needs to brang his end on home and I'll be all good:)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home