Monday, October 24, 2005

The Fact Is...

I don't feel pretty if my eyebrows aren't arched properly.

Everything could be in order, underwear matching, hair flawless, rims spinnin' everytime I stop...lol...but if my eyebrows are not right I don't feel right. I don't feel on top of my game.

Now check this out my underwear could not match, my hair could be jacked, and even if my rims couldn't or wouldn't spin, if my eyebrows are in order none of that would matter. Eyebrows trump all that ish for me, but eyebrows don't trump being clean.

I can't help myself I must AimHigher in the Mad Real World.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

WTF, Aim? Eyebrows? Really? You must be a frickin' dime!

KZ

12:55 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Why is we can get worked up, over and out about the smallest ish? I'd have to think for a minute to figure out what throws me off... lemme git back at 'cha.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

I'm right there with you. Once I tried to do my eyebrows myself. Let's just the only place I ventured to was the office and no place else, until my brows grew back. BIG MISTAKE.

I travel all the way to San Francisco to get my brows done.

8:51 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

Pimp, you ain't lying! If the eyebrows aren't done, sister just ain't right. That's some real talk right there. I feel like the ugliest hairest woman when my eyebrows aren't done. Because when they are not done, then they are growing back. And that is real ugly. Yesterday, I posted a pic of me, and my eyebrows were a little thick. They were done (I keep them done) but she did not thin them enough at the beginning. I was tearing me up on the inside.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home