Saturday, October 22, 2005

This Shit Ain't Happened Since High School

There is this guy at work. His name is Alex. I think he is cute. He's Mexican, Puerto Rican, and Cuban. He is the manager of one of the departments at the job. He started speaking to me about 3 weeks ago. I didn't know his name when he first started speaking. So it would go something like...

Alex: Hey Millie, how's it going? *Smile*
(Millie is my nickname, I let them use it at work so they won't jack up my name one of my black managers calls me Nilly and then says I mean Millie....that shit irritates my inner ass hole...I wanna fuck her ass up)

Nameliar: Hi, its going smoothly. No complaints. *Smile*
I smile at everyone at work...they think I am the most friendly person in the world...I am tho'...but anywho, since I didn't know his name I just said, "hey"...fuck it...I didn't know who the hell he was at the time.

So finally I grew tired of saying hey to this dude without knowing his name so I asked one of my co-workers. His name is Alex she said, I thought cool Alex, I can remember that. Anyway, finally I knew who this dude was. We often end up in the break room at the same time. He has asked me a ton of questions, he asked what was my ethnic background...I looked at him like he was crazy. Sometimes the yellow skin and the curly hair confuses people. I told him I was just a regular old black girl with the IQ of 133...lol...I left that part out. He asked me if my name, Millie, was short for Milagros, which is a Spanish or Hispanic name...I told him no. He told me that his little sister's name is Milagros and they call her Millie. I thought how cool...this story is getting long...

Anywho I asked another co-worker if Alex had a girlfriend, he said he didn't know. I told my homie at work, Tami that I thought Alex was cute. She was so excited...I was like calm down I think he is cute but I need to find out more info on him...I'm in recon mode right now. Tami stated that she thinks that I should try and holla at him. I was like slow down young blood...I am a pimp I can't just be hollering at fools all willy nilly...I have to make sure I really like him first. Really I was just afraid of the rejection plus he is one of my superiors at work...that could cause problems if it goes wrong.

I told Tami we will see what happens.

I get to work Friday. I enter the break room...
Tami: Ooo Millie guess what I did today?
NameLiar: What?
Tami: I told Alex that you had a crush on him.
NameLiar: WHAT!?! WHY??
*My mind went blank at this point, I started sweating and my cheeks began to blush from embarrassment.*

You wouldn't believe what happens next in the Mad Real World.

4 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

Whaaaaaaaaa!!!! That trick has completely lost her damn mind! WTH? That's like me going up to dude and saying some ish like "Millie thinks your cute...If you think she is cute too mark box yes or no" WTH???????????

Can you say "Grammer School..."

I know with all confidence that you had that ish under control...Chickers....I swear!

9:37 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Oh Deeds...I wish...wait until you read part two.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

HAA!!! I remember those days...Just make sure you don't resort to high school behavior just cuz' she did.

11:31 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Chubby C I honestly don't know what to do...but I will get started on what happened next.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home