Friday, October 28, 2005

I Gots Her Figured

Alright I figured out why the new girl is trippin'...wait let me tell y'all what happened today first.

I'm chillin' in the break room. I hear "Millie come to register 5" or so I think, there is a girl named Lilly (hence my manager sometimes calling me Lilly, I guess, we look absolutely nothing alike) so usually when they call either of our names we both go up front cause we can never tell which they are saying. Anywho...I go up front and the new chick is having a hard time with a gift card. I show her how to do it.

Now this is important
She asks me "What do I do with the gift card now?"
I said, "Since it is empty and there is no more money on it you throw it away."
She says, "Okay."

Lilly walks up, she asks Lilly, "What do I do with the gift card after they have used it up?"
I look like What The Fuck?... Bitch! Didn't I just...
Lilly tells her, "You throw it away if there is no more money on it."
Lilly walks away.

Maria walks up we chat about her kids and the mandatory meeting Sunday morning and guess what the new girl says, "Excuse me I'm new here (no shit dumb-ass) and I was wondering what do we do with the gift cards after the customer is finished using it and there is no more money on it?"
Maria says (everybody say it with me) "You throw it away."
The new girl says, "Oh okay I wasn't sure what to do with it."

This bitch is unbelievable. What the fuck hoe? Why would I lie? If you thought we didn't know the answer to that question then why the fuck you ask you damn monkey ball bitch? This is the type of shit that will get my ass sent to prison. I hate that shit. She must be fucking retarded. I wanted to bash her head in with one of them major league home run swings and use a good metal baseball bat to do it...yea Sox! Be on some Action Jackson shit...asks her ass "Why ju lookin' for Poppa Dock?" Then hit her ass in her gut.

Anyway, I have noticed that she knows all of the male co-workers names and acts differently when they are around. That's when I figured her out. She is just a bitch looking for some male attention. She feels the rest of us (females) are a threat. I hate to tell that hoe she ain't in no competition with me. I got her ass faded ten times over. They must didn't tell her ass she was working with a pimp, then again someone probably did tell her ass, they just need to tell her 2 more times and maybe then she will get it.

Bitch get a clue, any clue in the Mad Real World.

7 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Post some more pictures of your titties. That'll show her!

KZ

7:39 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

LMAO @ Zed's crazy Azzzzzzzz:)

Anyway...Mills I tell you these dumb as freak females are taking over the freaking world!

Their BeeHinds are everywhere! It's a flippin epidemic I tell you!

They must be terminated like ASAP! And here's how we will do it....

*when these broads go to sleep...we will give them all their old noses and tits back and when they wake up...they will kill themselves...works for me.:)*

8:10 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Yeah Zed, that ought to show her...Yeah right she the dumb bitch not me. Nice try tho'.

Deeds, the hoe I'm dealing with is already ugly, I say what Celie said to Hoppo let's "beat 'em."

8:58 AM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Let's roll then ladies. Shoot, they getting on my nerves too and I'm about ready to slap a *bleep*!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

"Monkey Ball Bitch"...HA!! I gotta bite that one Name...

11:37 PM  
Blogger LadyLee said...

It's bad enough you gotta go to work to make your bread, but damn, you gotta deal with a dumb broad at the same time... Sounds familiar... Do we work at the same place?? (LOL)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Luuvely said...

OOOH MY GOD! THAT SHIT WAS SOO FUCKING FUNNY!!

MONKEY BALL BITCH! LOL YEAH SOX!

you gots some serious anger issues...hahahahahahahahahahaha

i love it!

and a shout to zed...men are nuts....

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home