Friday, October 21, 2005

Today's Fact

I picked a job where I don't have to think much. The thinking they do require me to do I barely do. When they ask me if I know how to do something I play dumb. They say, "AimHigher do you know how to..." I say, "No. I sure don't would you mind teaching me?"

Today one of the guys asked me if I wanted him to show me how to count...Well what he said was, "Do you want me to show you how I do it...it goes much faster." I was dying from laughter in my head and thought Mexican please I've been counting longer than you've been living...but I said, "Sure." LOL

Well there you have it I play dumb just for the hell of it...I obviously have nothing better to do. LMAO!

I refuse to AimHigher...while at work, in the mad real world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

Working hard or hardly working Aim? W.I.T.H?

Funny...:)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

You should tell him you don't know how to kiss your ass.

KZ

3:34 PM  
Blogger crallspace said...

So YOU'RE that woman at the DMV office.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home