Friday, September 09, 2005

They Ought To Hang Me

Toni (my best friend as you all know by now, an upstanding member of the SBC) sent me some pictures of her baby boy. This is why I ought to be hung...pay attention. Her baby, my godson, looks exactly like his father. How nice right...wrong...his father is ugly as hell. My girl is drop dead gorgeous on the other hand, but she picks out the ugliest men. This dude, her "baby's daddy" (I know you hate that term, but I had to use it) has a big fucking head its like the size of a watermelon, raggedy ass braids, and long ass face...okay you know what let me just stop. I am making myself sick just thinking about him. Gross...God only knows how she could sleep with that dude. I would've chosen death before I let him touch me and to top it all off he has a fucked up attitude to match. If you paid attention you noticed I called my godson ugly on the sneak. I should be hung. Fuck it...I don't even know why I blogged this.

Does anybody have a blind fold in the mad real world?

5 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

Oooooh now you know you aint right on this one. Not even sure if you have a right to be wrong. But what I do know is the baby is innocent. Sometimes babies start out looking like one parent then miraculously cocoon and turn out looking like the other parent. I cant believe you called an innocent baby ugly on the low. LMAO!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

That shit is fun-knee!!!

Ugly babies, the last taboo! Keep speaking on it, sista.

KZ

3:31 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

LMAO...you a mess girly girl:)

Some babies are a bit un-attractive at first sight:)

Just squinch your eyes up when you look at him next time....lol:)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

ROFLMAO @ 'squinch your eyes'

2:22 AM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

Umm, umm, umm...
Calling that baby ugly... but you know sometimes they's ugly. But love him anyway - just buy him some cute clothes. Oh, and a hat. A BIG hat. Hahahahaha...

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home