Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Deja Vu...My Way

Deja Vu: The illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

I was chatting with a friend of mine the other night and she says to me, "This is Deja Vu AimHigher I swear...I did this before I promise." That got me to thinking, which is a dangerous pass time, I know, but what if the experience of Deja Vu is really the way life lets us know that we are on the right path?

In other words, having a Deja Vu experience is the equivalent to a mile marker. Every time you have one (the experience) you are passing a designated checkpoint in your life. What if the experience is a guide, a map given by God to let you know that he knew what you were going to do before you did it. If so, then Deja Vu would be the design of destiny revealed in miniature segments.

Just a thought, my induction dissertation into the Mad Real World. I'm glad to be here thanx Nameliar.

Peace, Love, and Positive Progression

You missed the basket you must AimHigher in the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger NameLiar said...

Hey don't thank me, you know you my sister from another mother. LOL
You went to the bottom of the ocean on that one tho'. Have you been smoking that herb? LMAO!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Now that was deep as f**k right there!!:)

Seriously though that could very well be true:)

Like someone told me when that ish happen to me..."it's like mile 1,541, "Dee-Dee" made it to the Mariah statement"(me on having a Deja Vu experience in relation to MC's nervous breakdown)

Beautiful AimHigher...:)

4:09 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

Whoa Nelly! There are now 2 authors in The Mad Real World? What in the Sam Hill?....

Great theory on Deja Vu. I also have one. What if we really have been here before and those things we think look familiar are b/c....u guessed it...we've been here before! Now take that and swish it around in your brain...

4:28 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

I am completely with you Aimhigher. I do think deja vu is God's mile marker. He gives us glimpses of where He wants us and when we reach it, it feels like deja vu. But I've always known / felt it was God's way of letting me know "You are right where you are supposed to be, my child."

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home