Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rick James...Lawd Have Mercy

Okay I wanted to add a little music to my page...so I asked my girl (thanx) she gave me the info. I go over to Videocodezone.com and who do I find? The old boy, Rick James. Now don't get me wrong I luv some of Rick James funky grooves but this video for "Give It To Me," just tripped me out. Check him out in the speedos towards the end y'all. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that. Damn put some trunks on Rick...LMAO!! Click here to view the video.

Rest In Peace.
You know he kept Motown alive after the Jacksons and Temptations left in the mad real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Didi Roby said...

Oooooh Weeeee this is my song right here!!:)

RIP Rick James:)

You a mess for this one right here!!:)

6:28 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

I luv me some rick james. Especially that song with him and Smokey "puff puff pass" Robinson. I think its called ebony eyes or maybe angel eyes. I dont know. But its something about some eyeballs.

I'mmmmm backkkkkk. lol

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home