Wednesday, June 29, 2005

That's The Way To Stick It To The "Man"


Riding on the "L" can be an experience at times. For all of you out of towners the "L" is a train system that runs through the city sort of like the subway. The only difference is that the "L" runs underground and above ground.
You can see some strange things and at the same time get anywhere and everywhere in this city called Chicago.

I was riding the "L" and two boys got on. They were about 10 or 11 years old. They were going from car to car. They stopped on the car I was on. They starting dancing, pop locking, and foot working (a popular dance in Chicago featured in the beginning of Missy's new "Loose Control" video, that crazy legs looking dance). This was their hustle. The boys were doing there best to impress this white dude. They were all in his face.

NOW PAY ATTENTION!!!.... This all happens fast.

The train started to slow down.

I thought to myself, "Hmmm... They are awfully close to him....Damn they are all in his face."

The train pulled into the station.

The white guy said to the two young boys, "C'mon guys, give me a break."

The boys stopped dancing.

The train stopped, the doors opened.

The taller of the two boys PUNCHED THE HELL out of the white dude's face.

Both boys ran from the train.

The doors closed right behind them.

The white guy just sat there.
I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed. I laughed as I got off the "L." I laughed when I got home. I laughed as I told my sisters. I'm laughing now!

I'm telling you this is the mad real world.

4 Comments:

Blogger Teej said...

you laughed in homeboy's face? thats a damn shame....not your laughing, but the fact that one funky dollar coulda saved him from all that shit!

4:43 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

It only costs a dollar to not get mushed in public, right?

5:33 PM  
Blogger The Empress ... said...

Dayuum, who gets mangled by a 10 and an 11 year old? Somebody's granny should of pulled out one of those green purse switches and taught them a new dance. lol

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Thats what his white ass get.......

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home