Friday, June 24, 2005

Enough Of This Shit

Alright check this out. Lately I have been doing the whinny broad thing. You know the deal, broke up with my boyfriend now I'm all sad but ENOUGH!

I REFUSE ...I REFUSE... I RE FU SE

I refuse to do it any longer. Yeah we were together a year and it was good....blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine,....but so what its over now. That dude ain't thinking 'bout trying to get back with me. So I don't know why I'm thinking about getting back with him. I'm sitting over here, like a dumb ass, wondering what the fuck he's doing or is there someone else? Can you believe that?

Maannnn, oh well if there is someone else. I don't give a fuck. I was good to that dude faithful, honest, loyal, open....I have nothing to be sad about. If he can't see the goodness that is I, oh well, I can't make him. Check ya glasses bro.

THE MOVING TRUCK IS PACKED AND I AM MOVING ON!

Bye bye old home...I'll miss you, but you obviously couldn't handle my needs. I see some homes that meet my requirements. I'm going to check them out.

THIS IS THE STORM STEP ASIDE, MAKE WAY FOR MY PEACE!

I'm telling you this is the mad real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home