Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I Love My Job!

We just had a "ghetto fabulous" block party in the middle of downtown Chicago. It appears that the company I work for thrives on getting its employees drunk.
Let me tell you how these white folks get down.

They took over the lobby and the sidewalks all around the building.
They had 8 bartenders serving all types of alcoholic beverages, beers, Hennessey, and for those who know my company Jack Daniels was definitely in the house among many others
They had coconut shrimp, little garlic bread sandwiches, little fancy pizzas, Garrett's popcorn, and to top it off Chicago's finest Vienna Hot Dogs. What a fucking mix. The menu made no sense but I loved it.
The DJ was bumping. I was looking around like, "These white people really know how to get down."

To say the least I maxed (ate good) drank, and danced. I can't wait for the next "happy hour" in September.
It was a good time in the mad real world.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

damn...you got the "bomb azz" gig don't you...i am always nervous about getting drunk with "Mr.Charlie"...

6:56 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I'm jealous and now I'm hungry!

I'm with Sarcasstik, I woulda had one cocktail, with Mr. Charlie, that shit is nerve wrecking, I never with to Happy Hour with they ass...I can't be myself, and when I'm drunk, I tend to lose the white voice...*lol*

7:59 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

True you never get drunk with them folks...then again I never get drunk with anyone...lol.
I had my one drunk experience and that was enough of that for me. I had a drink and a half and that shit was strong as hell, burned my throat going down. I was like "HOT DAMN!"...lol

Let's just say something really dramatic would have to happen to make me leave these folks. The company was voted one of the best places to work in Chicago.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Damn Millz...block parties midweek!!!! I like your style:)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

On the contrary, I like to drink with white folks. When them hoes get drunk, they start telling the truth about certain things. Truths that I need to hear...

Midweek? Hell fucking yeah, LOL!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home