Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Heavenly Father

I have the Devil in me....don't laugh its true. I need some serious help over here.
I took advantage of my young hopelessly sprung on Name ex-boyfriend. I ought to be 'shamed and I am.

I had a really bad day at work yesterday. It was full of Name do this, Name do that, Name could you, Name would you...etc. Well when I got home I figured I needed a little stress relief. If you know what I mean...If you don't know what I mean...I"M TALKIN" BOUT SEX NEGRO!!! Sorry, I feel a little Dave Chappelle ish. Anywho I called up my ex cause I knew he would do what I asked with the least hesitation.

I USED THIS POOR BOY...I say boy because he is younger than me...did I mention that before...I think I did...Anywho, I was telling that boy everything and anything he wanted to hear just as long as he didn't stop strokin'... and lickin'...and...Ummm my bad....THAT IS SO BAD!!!

I just wanted to blow off a little steam and get rid of a little stress not get back into a relationship that was all wrong for me, but the boy can lay that pipe...ya mean? Sorry. See I need an intervention, I'm so out of control. I would throw myself on the alter but that would be pointless because the next day I would be at it again. So I figure don't front if you truly ain't ready to change.

I'm livin' foul ya'll...BUT IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD.

I'm just being selfish. I'm not even considering his feelings. I don't want to hurt the poor boy. But I know I am cause I'm not all in love with him. I just wanted some dick!! ARrrrghh!!!

It's official, I'm outta control in the mad real world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

You ain't never lied, stress relief like a muthafucka!!!!

But um, the good dick I get is the dick I love, or so my dad says, is the dick I can't control, so I'm down for the challenge cause I'm a control freak....

AM NOT!

7:39 PM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Hee Hee!

Very good.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Girl, that boy's feelings AREN'T hurt. He somewhere with a smile on his face, too! Getcha stress relief on, Name, don't be shame!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

What in the SAM HELLabit! Okay I feel you Millz...we need to talk ASAP. Well men do it all the time so whay not right?

Get at me Millz.....:)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

GET IT GRRRL!!!

Don't give it a second thought-Just do it...Literally.

@nsane: ditto on the control freak thing.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

MILLZ.....COME ON MAN!

SPEAK ON SOMETHING!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Some times...we just need to "lay some hands" on someone and let that take control.

...too much thought into right and wrong...ain't no one get hurt!
wait!...or did they? LOL

hi...

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home