Wednesday, October 19, 2005

AimHigher The Naked Truth

I'm going to try something different here in the Mad Real World. Everyday I am going to reveal an "interesting" (what may be interesting to me may not be interesting to you) fact. But I will try and keep it interesting. For example, I was more popular in high school than NameLiar...lol Okay that is not a fact that is a matter of opinion...lol

Alright let me quit playing, the fact for today is...

When I am talking to people with a lazy eye I'm not sure which eye to look at so instead of picking an eye, cause you can't look at them both or else one of your eyes will end up wandering off, I look at their eyebrows or eyelids. I look at anything close to their eyes so it appears I am giving them eye contact. LOLIf it's not NameLiar, then it must be AimHigher in the Mad Real World.

6 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

That shit is funny, Aim! I try to look right at the part of their nose between their eyes.

KZ

11:14 AM  
Blogger Chubby Chocolate said...

You're not alone! I just move me eyes around a lot because I'm not good at hiding my facial expressions.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

LOL:) I'm sorry I makes it real obvious that there is something wrong with their eye man! I can't help it!

I'm looking at them strange like...what's wrong with your eye?

LMAO! you are a mess Aim:)

4:14 PM  
Blogger MZPEACH said...

That's funny I have the same problem.
However, I have a lazy eye. But it does not wander or anything. Just one of my eyes are bigger than the other. It really gets on my nerves.

6:05 PM  
Blogger toneec42 said...

See I never know which eye to look at and I'm bad about giving away what I'm thinking through my facial expressions. Now I'm trying to develop a blank stare. I'll have to try the eyebrow thing (or some place in the neighborhood).

10:41 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I can't remember what movie it was...yeah I know I shock right...but some dude when referring to a person with a wondering eye said, "Hey man whats up with your eye...one of your eyes is tricking off..." As a matter of fact it was a comedian that said that...it wasn't in a movie....lmao

You too stupid for this one.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home