Monday, October 17, 2005

A Little More Show and Tell...Part Two

Thanx to you all for the interesting comments on that last picture. Apparently I look like everyone's cousin...lol

Actually in that picture I felt like I looked more like my sister than myself...But I like the pose in the last pic...Now my facial expression on this picture I like better than the pose so that is what I will show you...
I will share it even though it is not one of my favorites. I had to do a little editing, it was revealing a little more than I was willing to share...lol

Do I still look like Akila and JoAnn? Holla at me Grey2Green and Diva.

And special shout out to Hassan and Knockout Zed...I'm glad you guys eyes are in good working order and thanx for noticing that I have breasts. I sure as hell didn't...lol

This was a great idea Deeds.

Sharing is caring in the mad real world.

7 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I'm naturally a pretty crude ass nigga. I never have any intention to offend. Thanks for having big breasts.

KZ

9:55 AM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

I'm not tripping on you Zed. I get it.

10:53 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

So I won't even bring it up then.

You know me.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Well I thought it was crude and crass as hell..so there I said it!:)

But I still got MAD love for you Zed...:)

Ahem...now pimp that other pic Mills...the one where you lying down...ummm hmmm that one oughtta make their tongues wag for real!!!:)

Ha ha ha ha :)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Luuvely said...

yeah your editing job was horrible..hahaha..these pics are pretty.....but i like the mean faces better...they seem to be more "you"...

im a fan of the mad real world now!....lol...

9:36 PM  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Nameliar, I actually read you every day, *lol*. Read from the beginning to present last week. I've been mad busy and underground for a minute, but I'll be commenting more going forward.

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home