Thursday, October 20, 2005

Is That Right...

I was sitting in my room contemplating life and the meaning thereof and remembered something I read a couple of years ago...

"The prostitutes said that most men needed to know what the pimps knew. A woman should occasionally be babied enough to show her the man had affection, but beyond that she should be treated firmly. These tough women said that it worked with them. All women, by their nature, are fragile and weak: they are attracted to the male in whom they see strength."


I hate to say this but I agree with that statement...well most of it. You can kiss my ass on that weak shit, but I like to be treated firmly. I don't want no puss ass nigga. I hate to hear a man bitch and moan they sound just like...well a bitch. Save all of your whining for your therapist. Don't get me wrong a little sharing of the feelings and what's going on with you isn't bad, but don't be a cry baby all the damn time. I don't want to hear that shit, straight up. Its a muthafucking turn off.

The fact is strength and confidence is a big turn on. I don't need one of those "yes dear ass kissing uncle Tom ass" men. I know more women who demonstrate that strength than I do men. They just don't make 'em like they used to. No offense men...but all these boys running around here pretending to men are making y'all look bad.

I'm gonna tell y'all (men) what y'all need to do to fix the problem. First stop patting your puss ass friends on the back when they do some bullshit. I know y'all be thinking,"That's not my business that ain't got shit to do with me" but that shit effects us all. Stop letting them fools think that they are getting away with something or gaining some cool points for pulling off some bull.

Anywho I got a little sidetracked...The point is you have to know how to deal with a woman. This tactic doesn't work with us all, it varies, but I believe the general properties are the same. Let me know what you think.

By the way the quote came from a very wise man's book. You all have heard of him, anyone what to take a guess at who said it. You might be surprised or you might not be.

Pimps up hoes down in the Mad Real World.

8 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

The Autobiography of Malcolm X

KZ

11:12 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

synagouge.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Luuvely said...

yeah that was malcolm x...good looking zed...

yeah treat me alittle firmly..i hate sucka azz guys too...men dont respect women who try and push them around...that shit gets old realllllll fast....

but on the other hand...i want somebody to walk up behind me and kiss me on my neck..and breath on my neck..."badu" lol...

...that way when you are treating me firmly...telling me to hush cause i yap too much...or helping me firmly with some issue from work...i know you are doing it because you care...you are doing it out of your love for me...

you want to see me thrive and prosper...

yeah i looooove men who are real men...you know those firm men....makes me smile to think about them :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

damn...get it SAID...smh...hate that shit

3:20 PM  
Blogger NameLiar said...

Yep...You are correct Zed and MsLuuvely that was from good ole El Hajj Malik El Shabazz...Malcolm X for all you lames.LMAO!

4:24 PM  
Blogger ~ Eclectic Soul ~ said...

Spineless, bitch-made men... *ugh*

1:47 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

yo i love when you say 'puss ass nigga'. Cracks me up er'time! Yeah this is good shit though...

5:08 AM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

As you can see....I waited for the answer before I made a fool out of myself Mills...:)....lol:)

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home