Saturday, June 11, 2005

Rocks, Blows, and Loose Squares...Hey Uncle Paul What Are You Doing?

Okay if you read my profile it says I am passive aggressive, well this story right here will help prove that fact. I let my uncles get away with bloody murder, it takes a while for me to snap but when I do everything comes out.

I walked into my bedroom (I still live at home with my mother and sisters) to find my Uncle Paul doing lines of heroin on my Jill Scott CD case. See ya'll not hearing me.
MY UNCLE PAUL WAS DOING LINES OF HEROIN ON MY
JILL SCOTT CD CASE!!!
I was like what the hell man. Not my Jill Scott CD C'mon man, is anything not holy. Then I imagined Jill Scott when she made that CD, I'm sure she wasn't thinking, "One day someone will use this case to do lines of heroin on, I am so proud and so glad I could help the addicted."

Uncle Paul sales blows (heroin) but pretends to be selling loose squares (individual cigarettes). I am constantly thinking those famous words of Ice Cube's character Craig in the movie Friday. He turns to Smokie and says, "How you gonna sale weed and you smoke it?" Smokie replies, "I don't know I hadn't figured that part out yet."

My uncle, unlike Smokie, has figured it out. What he does is he takes a little bit of blow from each packet he has and puts it to the side for himself, as a replacement to the dust he has taken he puts in aspirin. So no one knows that the packages are lighter. It still looks like the same amount of blow and no one is the wiser.

One day he ran to our house to tell me this,
"Guess what happened to me today? I was going to buy me some stuff (heroin) and dude who was sellin' it was bubbly (high). I gave him a ten dollar bill and he gave me $20 worth of stuff. I was like whoa! So I gave him two five dollar bills and he gave me two $20 bags. I hurried up and walked away cause I knew he was gonna realize he had made a mistake but he didn't. When I turned the corner and was out of his eyesight I was like man that ain't nothing but God. He just blessed me with some extra blow."
GOD BLESSED HIM WITH SOME EXTRA BLOW!
GOD BLESSED HIM WITH SOME EXTRA BLOW!

Man is you crazy...God ain't blessed you the devil has cursed you. I looked at him like, "You gotta be shittin' me right, you can't be serious?" No he wasn't shittin' me, he was serious. Those extra blows made his day.

My other uncle tried to confront him, asked when he was gonna stop. He said he ain't gon' stop until he is good and ready. These days I call him Uncle Blow. Most people wouldn't know he is on blows but I can tell. His eyes are different when he is high...Hell he even walks different when he is high.

I snapped on him the other day. He came into my room while I was asleep looking for something. He is always keeping something in my room like his tool bag. (He does construction) I was mad though I straight went into him....I was like,

***THIS IS WHERE IT GETS AGGRESSIVE, THE REST OF THE STORY WAS PASSIVE***

"DAMN! What the hell are you doing? Don't you see I am trying to sleep. Cut the muthafucking light off." He replied, "What's wrong with you? Why you talking to me like that?"

"What is wrong with me? You coming in my room waking me up. Fuck. Hell you lucky that's all I said to you. Now cut the damn light off...Shit."

The funny part is he was mad at me for two days, but did I care nope. I just laughed.

I'm telling you this is the mad real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

WTF man!!!

Dammit, you need to eject his ass one day. Straight up, my dad moved from alcohol to fucking caine' and was still functional, but we put up with his ass. Now this was back in 88', and I was about to go to the Army in a few, and my lil bruh and sis are like shorties. My moms would say nothing, so I took it upon myself to push the eject button. One day I came home and pops is sleeping off his high. He wakes up and gets ready to go to the store. My moms is like, "hey get me some cigarettes whilt you're out". My dad is like "get your own fucking smokes! (says something else under his breath)" I snapped on his ass. After going off in that situation, my moms didn't snap, but she did calmly packed our shit and we were gone the next day. She rented a house on the far south side of the Chi and divorced his ass. Pops suffered for like 6 months after that, but dude did realize that he couldn't survie on cocaine and gin alone. Dude went to Narcotics Anonymous, re-educated himself and got into church. Now this cat is married to a woman my age with kids and real estate (trying to make up for all of that lost time). Dude had to get snapped on by a kid to realize that he was fucking up. My moms got nerve after that and we took everything from his ass after that. Sometimes it takes living with nothing to realize that "something" is better. Your uncle needs a little nothing right now.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Teej said...

OMG! I am speechless. Im speechless at the story. Im speechless about the way you wrote about the story. Damn are we related for real?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home